This service is generally used by a range of people, from customers who purchase a brand new vehicle, customers who want extra levels of gloss, recently detailed customers who want mid term top ups of their existing protection or customers who fancy giving there car a new lease of life.
- Alloy wheels are thoroughly cleaned using specific wheel brushes to reach all areas.
- A multi stage safe wash process is completed on the wheels to safely removing bonded contaminates.
- The vehicle undergoes a pre-wash where the car is blanketed in a cleansing foam which softens and lifts dirt and grime.
- The vehicle is then washed using the 2 bucket method, grit guards and a lamb’s wool wash mitts to guard against inflicting surface defects.
- Any tar spots & contaminates are removed using various products and the car is then fully clayed to remove bonded surface contaminates that the previous wash stages failed to remove.
- The vehicle is then dried with plush drying towels which extract water off the surface with minimal surface contact reducing the chance of adding any further damage.
- The final stage of protection will be applied to protect the freshly finished paint.
- Glass and mirrors are cleaned inside and out with a dedicated glass cleaner. Alloys are treated with a wheel sealant to help prevent brake dust re-bonding.
- Exhaust is polished.
- Tyres are dressed to leave a natural new look